I have a solution with four projects two to be deployed ,(one a class library and the other an executable), and the other two merely for testing. I created a Deployment project. I added my prereqs. Then I added the Product Output from the Exe and the dll, the documentation files from the exe and the dll, the content files from the exe, and the XML Serialization Assemblies from the exe. I also added the ArcGlobe document file from the exe. The project automatically added most of the dependent dlls to the application folder (and did so on deploy) however one of the One of the component dependencies a dll called Windows.Docking.dll and the exe were created in a bin directory. But on the attempt to run the application, there was an error report saying it could not find that dll. I recreated the project and moved all the dependencies to a bin directory I created in the File system editor. This time I still got the warnings on compile but the install project ran fine but the shortcut on the programs menu just brought up a Windows explorer window I I had to double click the exe. After I fiexed that problem, the project again compiled with those warnings and this time the application would not run on install because it could not find the dll for which the warning was given. The dll is visble once in the File System editor with a red squiggle under it but these is nothing to say what the problem is. I have been trying to build this deployment project for 7 days now. I could use some enlightenment. Neither the vB 6.0 package and deployment wizard, nor InstallShield were this hard and frustrating.