I have 1 main office and 2 remote locations. I want to connect them as branch offices. But I don't know enough about subnetting.
- Main Office : 10.10.0.0 / 255.255.240.0
- Remote A : 10.10.16.0 / 255.255.240.0
- Remote B : 192.168.0.1 / 255.255.255.0
It would be easier to keep the A-class network on the main office, because there are al lot of devices with fixes IP, but if need be I'll change everything. What I think it should be, and please correct me if I'm wrong.
- Main Office : 10.10.0.0 / 255.255.0.0
- Remote A : 10.11.0.0 / 255.255.0.0
- Remote B : 10.12.0.0 / 255.255.0.0
Are there any problems with this, is there something I'm missing or should look out for?