1) This is related to NAS and SAN
2) In other discussion, it is mentioned that:
- It is a box
-It has its own Operating System
- It has its own IP address
- It is something a dedicated file server
3) My questions: If it is in an Active Directory Environment:
First: This NAS should have its own hostname, right?
Second: This NAS will be given the Static IP, right?
Third: Which MACHINE will be the management tool of this NAS?
* How do we join this box into a DOMAIN in the active directory? (We can not go into the "box" itself as it has its own Operating system (Not Windows Operating System)
* Would you please Explain
4) Thank you