We have a network with 10 XP Pro machines and one SBS 2003 server. All the sudden five out of the ten users can't log onto SSL sites (Banking etc). All five users have different IE versions. We have tested a bunch of things and found that the machines will allow us to log onto SSL sites if we sign onto them as the administrator. So I made all five users admins and domain admins and still no luck. I then copied a user account of a user that could get onto SSL sites and we were able to log onto SSL sites. We then did the XP transfer wizard to transfer the users files and settings from the old user account on their pc to the new user account and then all the sudden we can't access SSL sites on the user's pc. It seems to be something on five local machines and settings associated with certain users that is preventing the user from getting onto SSL sites.