Brand new Windows Vista Business machine, logged in with full right/access...
Here is what I have done:
*Configured the ODBC settings as normal.. checked and verified twice.
*I installed the software as I normally do, applied the service pack.
*Launch the GP Utility program as normal, login with the sa account, and this comes up.
An error occured while using the BCP Utility-data was not correctly copied to the server. Please verify your ODBC settings and that BCP has been correctly installed. Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities will now exit.
I even wiped the machine and reinstalled Vista last night, and it is happening still. I deployed another machine yesterday with zero issues.