(Please do no answer unless your organization has at least 10 users, however we're more looking for admins that support environments of greater than 50 users.)
I'm conducting a survey for a client who's aggravated by spam issues. They used to host their own Exchange SBS solution, with ChoiceMail and Trend taking care of filtering garbage.
Now we've moved them to a hosted Exchange solution, and am looking for an effective anti-spam solution that offers global control as well as user level control. The hosting company offers Postini, but we're reluctant to turn absolute control of white listing over to users, for fear of false positives, and failure to check quarantines.
I'd greatly appreciate any and all answers you admins/users out there might share with me.
1. Is your mail In-House or Hosted?
a. Exchange or other?
2. Is your anti-spam solution In-House or Hosted, or a combination of the two?
b. What is the solution?
3. Are your users satisfied with the accuracy?
4. Number of users?
5. Global and user level white listing?
6. Average hours of anti-spam administration time per month?
7. If you are the administrator, are you happy with the solution?
It would be helpful if you answer all questions -- please pay attention to details.
Thanks for looking and replying!