1) This is related to Centos 5.3
2) I am used to with the Windows environment
- I want to create a folder in The Root of Windows directory; such as: C:\Remote\Accounting.doc
- The Folder name is "Remote"
- And inside the Remote folder, i want to create a file called "Accounting"
- And this file "Accounting" only can be editted by user "John"
3) I do not know What or where is the "Root" directory at Centos 5.3?
4) Would you please show me how to do the above?
- Creating the folder "Remote" at the root directory of Centos 5.3
- Creating the file" Accounting" (which are inside the folder "Remote")
- Creating the PERMISSION to only user "John" to edit the file "Accounting"
5) Please show me to do it per GUI and per Command line
6) Thank you