I have an ASP.net app which runs and displays Crystal Reports. It had been working fine. On both my development machine and test environment.
I made a few changes (minor) to the report def and deployed this to my test machine.
This essentially worked. Another problem meant I had to make a few code changes (nothing major). I now find that in the development environment when I run up the code the report fails.
The error is "Load report failed."
" at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened()
at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob)
at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename)
at DMIWeb_proto.Reports.InvProRep(String strProcessID, DataSet ds) in C:\Documents and Settings\andcro.BMIDOMAIN\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\DMIWeb_proto\DMIWeb_proto\Reports.cs:line 126"
This is the same report (a copy as it is held on a local drive) and the same code and it had all been working fine.
It fails on the last of these lines of code
rep = new ReportDocument();