troubleshooting Question

i am expanding from 1.5 to 3 meg wan pipe. what do I need?

Avatar of miriggall
miriggall asked on
3 Comments3 Solutions636 ViewsLast Modified:
i am expanding from 1.5 to 3 meg wan pipe.  verizon says I do not need additional dsu/csu and no other additional equipment is needed.  still they are asking for the demark which makes me believe they plan to come on site for something.  won't I need additional equipment or can a single T1 be cranked up to 3 meg without any additional equipment and/or on site technical visit?

Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 3 Answers and 3 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 3 Answers and 3 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros