Running Exchange 2003. I need to forward an Exchange mailbox to 2 users, both internal. I have:
1) Created a mail enabled group called "contactgroup" with email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Created a new user with email called "contact" with email email@example.com
3. Incoming email is being sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
4. Added two users, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the distribution list contactgroup
5. In ADU&C > User > Contact (the incoming user) >Properties > Exchange General > Delivery Options --- Set "Forward to" to be the name of the group, "contactgroup"
Not seeing any email being delivered to Bob or Bill. :(