I have BSOD with a brand new Dell notebook (delivered just 4 days ago). The symptoms:
1) It randomly crashes with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRA
P, Bug Check Code 0x0000007f
2) Crash may happen when working with any different applications or just in an idle mode.
3) I have had 7 BSOD for the last 3 days
4) Dell hardware tests run OK
5) A few times it showed a distorted color-line screen before BSOD (probably a video card?)
What could be a problem? I have already arranged a replacemenet with DELL, but wanted to make sure that it is not software related.
My trap code is 0x00000008, or Double Fault
Any suggestions, please?