1) I have a Cisco Switch (Cisco Catalyst 2900 XL) (the hostname is "SW2")
2) I deleted the existing configuration by the following command:
3) After reloading, the existing configuration is gone; so i configure the hostname again as follows:
4) I still have a copy of the existing Configuration (existing-configuration.tx
- I open the file
- Click "Select all" and click "Copy"
5) I go to the Switch again
-Right-click and select "paste to host"
- And i got the "wrong result" (Please see the attachment)
6)My question: i) What is the mistake here?, ii) I want to get back the existing configuration of the switch (including the VLAN's configuration); any help?
7) Thank you