Hi I have my Data base on Sql Server 2005 and My data Base Constitutes of Some 20 Tables. Now I have to Design a Form(s) in MS Access 2007 to insert/ Update the data into the Database. I Can any one suggest a good Material or Some Links or any idea on Doing this task. Thanks in Advance..
My Requirement is Like
1) User Wants to Select a table From the Drop Down List
2) User Wants to Select the Keyvalue in that Table
3) So that all the Information that was there for that key record should be Shown
4) User wants to Modify/ Change the record
5) User has to Update the Record.
What all I have to do is to create a Form/ Macro/Design a Page Where user wants to do all these in Access and the Data will be in Sql server.
Access reports are powerful and flexible. Learn how to create a query and then a grouped report using the wizard. Modify the report design after the wizard is done to make it look better. There will be another video to explain how to put the final p…