Here is some background:
1) Iphone 3GS with Exchange activr Sync
2) Exchange 2003 SP2 with OWA HTTPS Access - Working
3) I browse to: https://myserver.domain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync and I get the user field prompt. I enter a name and I then get HTTP 501 Not Implemented/HTTP 505 Version Not supported
4) ActiveSynch MobileAdmin is installed for 2003
5) with IIS I see a Virtual directory called Microsoft-Server-ActiveSynch
6) Under System Manager I see Mobile Serviceswith all checkmarks enabled (No Check makrs enabled under "Device Security.."
7) Form Authentication is turned off
On the Iphone I add the username, password and email. Then I prompts me for the Server address so I input the OWA Address: myserver.domain.com. "Exchange Account Verified" then it forwards to the screen where I select which items to sync Mail, Contacts and Cal. I leave them all on and press Done
iI completes with "Configured Sync"
When i click on the Mail Icon I quickly see "Connecting..." but the inbox remains blank. Nor does anything else Sync.
After it connects I do not see the device in the ActiveSyncAdmin console