I found the same error in my search here, but the link to the download for a fix on MSDN was broke.
The error appears when I call a function in my module:
Set xmlRequestdoc = newJBXMLRequest(sessionID)
This program has been running fine for year and I have not changed any code in the program. I checked my VBA references on this machine vs a working machine and the same list appears.
I beleive the machine I'm having the error on has had the 2007 add-in to allow to open 2007 files for quite a while now and I have not had this problem, the only thing I can think of is a recent 2007 file I was working with my Office 2003 install of Excel may have messed things up somehow.
Please let me know your thougts on how to fix this.