1) I have a Cisco Router 1720
2) I can configure this router through a PC
- The PC has a connection to this router through the Console connection
- I can see and edit the "configuration" of the router from the PC
- The Solarwinds TFTP server has been installed in this PC
3)My Goal: I want to practice How to DELETE the IOS or FLASH from this Router and, then install it back to the router
- I heard that we have to use the tftp server
- I heard that we have to provide the IP address to the PC and to the Router(I am still not sure how to provide the IP address to the Router; and how to check it whether it is working)
4) Would somebody provide me the direction for it?
- Configuration of the tftp server?
- how to copy it?
5) Thank you