This time, I really don't know it any more.
I have a SBS2008 server, installed since last week, so no backups yet.
My work called me, they had a power failiure, and the server wouldn't come up.
I went over and I checked it.
There were 3 updates from this week, it hangs at 0% at 1 of 3. I did some googling, and I restarted to safe mode with network. And the updates were installed succesfully.
I restarded the server, and sudendly, several services couldn't start anymore.
Exchange doesn't work, ras doesn't work, some network things doesnt work.
I get a lot of exchange errors and dcom errors.
serveral services hangs, and try to restart.
When I try to enable a service or to start it, it takes ages, and it fales.
In the event log, I can't find something usefull.
I remove the latest security update. I tried to remove the other 2 update, it had something to do with sql. Si disabled in safe mode, all the sql instancenses.
I removed my usb hard disk, disabled the printer spooler, but nothing seems to help...