Environment: SBS 2003 (Domain) Windows XP Computer w/SP3.
I have a user that, from her machine only, is unable to access network/domain resources. Others can login fine from her computer. She can log in fine from other machines as well. I tried a system restore. I have deleted her domain (user) profile from the computer and then added it back. I have removed the computer from the domain and added it back. Im at a loss as to what to try next. Ive also checked the registry for problems with: RESTRICTANONYMOUS and verified that it was set to zero, and that RESTRICTANONYMOUSSAM is set to one. (Reistry screen shot in attached file).