I've got questions on Real Player and it's library.
1. When I play a video in my library, as soon as the video is over, it starts over, with no time to move to another one or "pause" should I be trying to burn that video.
2. I'm finding problems with the volume control. When the video starts, if I have the volume adjustment all the way to the right, maximum volume, I can move it back to the left maybe 25% of the way toward "minimum" and back to the right to maximum and this increases the volume of the video as it begins to play. If I leave the volume control on maximum then the video will play at a slightly lower volume, then if I quickly move the adjustment to the left a little and back to max. This is an issue both on wanting to listen to the videos and for burning. I do not need to spend the first 1-2 seconds of each video making volume adjustments.
3. How to move videos around on the list. Do they drag to create the desired order?
4. These are flash videos. How would I move these videos to my desktop or where ever so the format can be changed from flash to something else?
5. How to delete a video from the list.
6. Even when I am on a site like www.espn.com
and there is a 20 second commercial playing, there is always an option to let Real Player download the video of the commercial. I find this option on all videos regardless of website. Who has given Real Player the right to offer to download the videos? I'm sure they'd be out of business due to complaints if the videos they are allowing to be downloaded got someone in trouble over copyright laws. Has Real Player paid for the right to offer all videos?
7. If you know any other ways to download these videos to avoid the disadvantages of Real Player please offer them. There is a "burn" button and with the volumes not being max when the volume adjustor is as far to the right as you can get, is an issue. It means the playback volume of the original video is not 100% of the volume that was downloaded. I have to quickly move the adjustor to the left a little and back to the right to get max volume.