Setup Server 2008 and a new domain that we are migrating computers (XP Pro SP3) to from a Windows 2000 domain. We did not setup as a BDC/PDC scenario because we didn't have GPO on the old server. We added GPO and now only have 3 student accounts versus 125 accounts that we previously had. We are moving computers from domain back to workgroup and clearing DNS suffix. We reboot and readd to new domain and have no issues. Now in testing we notice that GPO isn't always working such as the accounts can not save to the desktop/c: drive so GPO maps an S drive to the server area but the S drive is not showing up on some clients but does show up on others. We have told it to hot save to desktop. On some clients I can save to desktop and drag to recycle but since right click is disabled cannot empty the recycle bin. Small things that are adding up. The new server is serving as the DHCP/DNS and WINS. All configured and running. We have run IPCONFIG on the clients that are not working and they have all the correct information.