Hi, I Have been googling and trying all kind of stuff all day but now I give up and request some help here.
I have a silverlight application using wcf web service. It run fine in visual studio (of course). The problem arise when I try to deploy it to a webserver.
I must have read close to 200 posts with similar problems, but none of the proposed solutions work.
My problem is that I am unable to acces my wcf service (.svc file). I can access my main page just fine, but the first call to the webservice generate some "Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application [Async_ExceptionOccurred]"
What I have done:
-Configured the ip in the .xap package (ServiceReference.clientco
-I can confirm the ip is ok from SL side (seeing in fiddler, my server returns a 404 notfound error)
-I am unable to access "http://myserverip:myport/Service.svc
-I added the MIME types (if there is a MIME type for .svc files I wans't able to find it)
-I changed web.config file, I tryied a few different things: <endPoint address=""> (VS default) <endpoint address="myserverip">, <endpoint address="myserverip/servic
And there is probably other stuff I tryied without success. This is really driving me crazy.