I have just installed a new 3rd party exchange certificate on the customers mail server (It previously had a self signed cert)
Since installing it i had an issue where the internal outlook users were getting pop-up boxes saying the certificate was incorrect (Old internal address) and had to run through some autodiscovery settings as per the below MS article
After completing the above the outlook issue went away, however a new issue occured where by the busy/free time information for all users and resources now shows "no information available"
I have had a look around and cannot see anything wrong with the settings and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.
If i test email autodiscovery all the results come with what i would expect.