I have 5 physical server on which i want to install the following servers:-
1. Windows server 2008 = Domain Controller + Terminal Server in Corporate Office
2. Windows server 2008 = Read Only domain controller in Branch Office remote location
3. Windows server 2008 + Exchange server 2007 in corporate office
4. Windows server 2008 + SQL Server 2008 with file server in corporate office
5. Windows server 2008 + Anti Virus server (Trend Micro / Symantec)
I want to buy windows essential business server 2008.
Can any one you experts let me know do i need to purchase 5 license copy of Essential server 2008 or only one software bundles can be used to install 5 different physical servers.
Note # I dont want to go for virtualized environment I want different server for different application like exchange, SQL etc.(As mentioned)
Let me know also Hyper V is supported in MS Essential Business server 2008
Or should i go for Enterprise version of windows server 2008.