This is first time i am creating openfiler....
and i m following this ariticles
but i am little bit of confused, how the partitions will work
if i follow the howtoforge.com article
* 3 GB root (/) partition ( WHICH IS FINE)
* 2 GB swap partition (WHICH IS FINE)
* 512 MB /meta partition (used for DRBD0) (HERE IS THE PRBBLEM)
* Data partition configured as an unmounted LVM (used for DRBD1) (HERE IS THE PROBLEM)
its a 40GB hardirive .
if i put 3 Gb to root and 2 GB to swap, so i will have 36 GB to play arround.
now do i put this whole 36GB as LVM ...
where actually you creating partition for
512 MB /meta partition (used for DRBD0)
* Data partition configured as an unmounted LVM
if you have done this before then please give me some idea ..