Hello All -
I have a craszy issue that i just cannot nail. here is the deal: I have 2 exchange servers (exchange1 and exchange2) 2 DC's with DNS (SRV4, SRV3). IIS and OWA are installed and configured (owa itself is working for Exchange2 and Exchange1).
However here is the issue: Whenever i browse to the server exchange1/owa (so https://exchange1/owa
) it redirects me to the clients old external fqdn name. Instead of going to itself https://exchange1/owa
(and landing there) using firefox i see that it says connecting to http://former.fqdn.com
I do not get this problem on the other server. I have checked dns records, cached dns records, host files, outlook web services, ews, active sync etc. and no where can i find the fqdn.... http://former.fqdn.com
This is a very critical issue....