Have a form which has a subform for points of contact for various depts. There are about 15 computed fields which initially worked perfect. Because they might need to reassign these to another user due to vacation they needed to be editable. When I changed them over to editable only one of the fields pulled in the name properly. The rest get no data at all. I have checked the field properties and they are identical. What would make one formula to work when none of the others get any data. Any ideas?
This formula is working @DbLookup("": "NoCache";"";"poc";agency_num;2;[FailSilent])
This formula is not working @DbLookup("": "NoCache";"";"poc";agency_num;3;[FailSilent])
For Desktop Techs:
How to retain a user's Notes configuration data when swapping out the end user's computer.
(Assuming that you are not upgrading to a completely different version of Notes client)
All you need to do is:
1) install Notes o…
You’ve got a lotus Domino web server, and you have been told that “leverage browser caching” is a must do. This means that we have to tell the browser everywhere in the web to use cache. In other words, we set (and send) an expiration date in the HT…
With just a little bit of SQL and VBA, many doors open to cool things like synchronize a list box to display data relevant to other information on a form. If you have never written code or looked at an SQL statement before, no problem! ... give i…