I setup WSUS for the first time on a Windows SBS 2003 r2 server & was able get all of my client PCs listed, but for some reason after I approve updates for them they aren't updating in a timely fashion. I had set a separate linked GPO (enforced) for them to run Windows Update every night at 3am & install the updates, but it looks like it's not propagating. I gave it weeks to & ran gpupdate /force on one of the client systems but it still hasn't come through.
I'm a WSUS & GPO n00b so please forgive any ignorance I might show.
Please let me know any information that I need to provide.
Thanks for the help.