This should be fairly simple for the JQuery experts. here is the problem. I have two Gridviews on two different pages.
1. Both gridview should allow a mouseover and mouseout affect when the user moves their mouse over the rows and assign CSS Classes already defined for mouseover and mouseout affect.
2. One grid allows selecting only one row. Which means, when the user selects another row, the previous row should be deselected.
3. The other grid should allow multiple selects when clicked.
4. The single select should return the data in the first column when selected.
5. The multi select should return each row's first column in a comma seperated value that has been selected.
There you go, how do you do this using JQuery?? I would like to store the selected value in a hidden field control and then use it in my code behind.