Mixed power requirements for rack space in a data center

michaeltegler used Ask the Experts™
Setting up a server rack, and the data center provided a standard power strips that have a C-14 plug, this is great for the servers, obviously, but they have a couple pieces of equipment that require a standard plug that you'd in an office or home. I've been looking for a power strip that will plug into the C-14, but has the aforementioned standard outlets.

Product recommendations or any other solutions would be much appreciated.
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
Oh BTW, here is your specific part if you can fit just the converter in your rack.

Plug Adapter IEC 60320 C14 Plug to NEMA 5-15 Connector Block Adapter  = http://www.stayonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=6628


Thank you very much

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial