I would like to add a button to a Lotus Notes application that deletes all records and then imports new records from preferably an xls or otherwise a wk4 file.
Does someone have a code snippet showing how I can do this?
The above is a simplification of the following procedure:
1. Every morning an Excel macro is copying the sheet "current" to "previous".
2. Then current is refreshed by pulling data from an oracle DB
3. The sheet difference is updated
4. An wk4 export file is created
5. In notes manually all records are deleted
6. The wk4 export file is imported
The above could most likely also be solved completely in Lotus Notes without Excel, but I am not sure how complicated this task is in Lotus Notes and therefore the question to just delete all records and connect to Excel.