Apple Keyboard Lettering

Starquest321 used Ask the Experts™
Is it possible to take out the plastic ends on an apple keyboard so that I can have them engarded in an additional languge? I have done it before on a dell computer where I take it in and they pop off the letters and have them engraded. I am not sure how they make the apple keyboards. . .
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
Yeah, the keys are removable/replacable

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial