We are in the process of reevaluating our content filtering software. We currently own Websense Enterprise with 250 licenses it works pretty well. The main issues with it are the poor integration with citrix, poor reporting and poor detection of compromised sites hosting viruses or spyware. We are looking into upgrading to there enterprise gateway solution minus the gateway itself.
Does anyone have any other suggestions of a good midgrade Content filtering software or appliance? I have listed below some of the criteria we are using to research the product.
- Citrix/Terminal services compatible
- Ability to determine website name without a proxy server
- High category match
- Real-time webpage scanning for spyware viruses etc…..
- Built in port scanning and port blocking
- Remote/offsite filtering. For laptop users
- Robust reporting i.e. ability to search employee usage by date, time, site, category, and bandwidth reporting by user, site, protocol etc…..
- CISCO ASA integration
- ISA integration