We were recently aquired by a company in Switzerland.
They are on Lotus Notes and a 2003 AD domain. :(
We are on Exchange 2007 and 2003 AD domain.
We have an MPLS T1 connection between the offices.
This morning we went throught the process of trusting our domains. The trusts seem to be working as I can now see their domain in Windows Explorer. Part of the setup was to set up a DNS forwarder to look at their servers.
I now have 18 messages in the outbound queue on my Exchange server and users are getting a "message delayed" message. I am wondering oif these two things are related. the queue started to fill up right after I enabled the trust settings.