Users have around 2gb mail each which needs saving to disk to free up space on the e-mail server and also provide ease of access to the information.
I am looking for a VB script to do the following that users can run on their outlook profiles to save information to disk in the right format. (the below is being done manually and taking ages)
1. Save an individual e-mail or folder with lots of e-mails to a specified folder/drive (user needs to navigate to this). e.g. save 1 highlighted e-mail from folder or all e-mails from folder.
2. The e-mail itself as well as any attachments need to be saved
3. When saved, e-mail name needs to have prefix of received date & time in format
YYMMDD space HHMM space then the subject e.g. 100323 1003 testmail
4. E-mail needs to be saved in best format without user intervention (HTML/RTF)
5. Can the script pls include a prompt when complete to browse to the folder they navigated to for the destination ?