Our current configuration includes a DSR8035 with all 32 port connecting to Dell 755 workstations. The firmware of the dongle attached to the Dells is 3.02.01.06, firmware of the DSR is 126.96.36.199. Our DSR is connecting to a Alcatel 6850, that connects to our DSview server and client workstations, also dell 755s. The specs of Advocent can support 8 clients (KVM sessions) on a single DSR. As soon as we have two clients with an open session we appear to have mouse sync issues. If one user moves the mouse, the other users session will experience mouse lockup. We have verified the traffic from our client to DSR. Advocent support engineers have been working in-house with us but have not figured out the issue. We verified all cabling to CAT5 standard. Statically assigned all clients and the DSR port to 100full. We see no collisions on the Alcatel switch. Checked voltage level of power supplied to equipment. We have used multiple OSs on the client side. We have set the DSR to Advocent specification per the DSR8035 support document. Issues are seen with both double courser mode enable and disabled. Changed the mouse acceleration options of the workstations we are sessioning into. Tested multiple firmware revisions for the DSR. Firmware revision 3.3.08 corrected the issue. However when we sniff the packets from the DSR going to the user client machine we see a steady increase of TCP traffic being sent from the DSR. This ultimately results in network failure because of to much network congestion. Later firmware releases correct this issue but we see the mouse sync issue. Advocent insist it’s not a firmware issue and have taken our DSR back to there lab and tested with a positive outcome.