I'm a relatively novice PHP developer, although more advanced in other languages. How easy would it be to develop a PHP plugin that
1) added some specific meta tags to individual pages based on what posts were displayed there
2) added a DIV class around post body texts
3) added a <Script> link to the WP template, pointing to a .js in the content-plugins folder
4) maintained a simple flat-file db of a few hundred entries
5) exposed a simple config screen in the admin backend to set the plugins settings
Is that possible for a plugin to do? Would you say it is hard, medium, easy? Huge job, little job?