Here are the points of my scenario:
1. I have a Windows Server 2003 domain
2. I have a member web server (IIS) running Windows Server 2003 Standard, SP2
3. Linked to an OU, is a GPO with a total 99 (ninety-nine) group policy configurations in the "Security Options" and "User Rights Assignments" areas.
4. When I placed the IIS web server into the OU mentioned in point #3, the web application (Track-IT! Web Client) failed with the Internet Explorer error: HTTP Error 401.1 (see attached JPEG).
5. I placed the web server back into its original container, executed a "gpupdate /force" and answered "Y" to the prompt to reboot. BUT...
6. The error remained after the reboot.
QUESTION: How should I resolve this failure?