I am attempting to permit inbound WoL packets from any source on the Internuts for UDP port 9 only.I've looked at a few posts here, but would appreciate clarification for the following scenario:
Device: Cisco 877
External Interface: Di0 IP Add 18.104.22.168 255.255.255.252
Inbound WAN Access-List: InterPr0n
Internal Int: BVI1 IP Add 192.168.0.254 255.255.255.0
Outbound Interal Access-List: LAN
Acess-List for Directed BroadCasts: 150
access-list 150 permit udp any any eq 9
1. Which interface(s) do I put the 'ip directed broadcast 150' command?
2. Do I need to also mod the InterPr0n ACL to accept upd 9 traffic from any any?
3. Do I need a NAT statement to the broadcast addy?
4. *** Edited by _alias99 ***
5. I fantasize that acl 150 is meant used to evaluate traffic hitting the WAN port. Is that right (so I could use it to limit the public addresses that are allowed to send the WoL packet/broadcats)?
6. Do I use the ip help-address? Some examples I've seen suggest it. If so what interface and what IP? I'm guess it would be di0 and 192.168.0.255.