We have a webserver running Windows 2003 SP2.
After a memory upgrade(2gb to 4gb), IIS stops responding and the only way to get it back is to restart the server.
Some errors on event viewer:
Reporting queued error: faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959, faulting module w3core.dll, version 6.0.3790.4616, fault address 0x00004e2e.
A process serving application pool 'AppPool Site CCE' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '5004'. The process exit code was '0xc0000005'.
A process serving application pool 'AppPool Site CCE' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '3728'. The process exit code was '0x1'.
After restarting the server, during the days we got some AppPool errors on event viewer. And after a week(3d time this happens) IIS stops responding. Restarting the service, restarting the AppPool, nothing works, only restarting the PC.
I installed Debug Diagnostic Tools and created a rule monitoring the Application Pool but the log shows nothing...