MS Office crashes as soon as I try to open it "locally" on my Terminal Server 2008 machine (not through a TS Session) and asks me if I want to start it in Safe Mode, to which I reply YES, but that crashes too.
I have read "a lot" on this forum and here is what I've already tried unsuccessfully:
1. Deleted all instances (and subkeys) of "Resiliency" in the registry (NOTE: None were in HKLM, however; All were in HKCU)
2. Deleted and/or renamed all ".dot?" files
3. Looked for a 'TermSrvCopyKeyOnce' with a value of 0x1 in registry but key didn't exist.
4. Started various Office products (Word, Excel, etc) in Safe Mode - still crashed.
5. Started MSWord.exe in "Run" with the "/a" option (another form of Safe mode w/ debug) but that crashed too.
6. Ran Microsoft Office Diagnostics. Resulted in "NO" errors. *shrug*
I'm am seriously running out of ideas here guys and time is of the essence. Please help!