I want to use the following web service:
For that, I have added a web reference in VWD 2008 express. In my C# code behind I have added the following code:
medicare.MediCareSupplier mc = new medicare.MediCareSupplier(
I want to display the results for one specific zip code, so I make the call by doing something like this:
but the method requires a second input parameter. I cannot get this second parameter right. The second argument is supposed to be "out medicare.SupplierDataList"
I am sure this is a simple SOPA issue that has to do with the second parameter being of List type, but as I do not know much about C# I am lost. Any valuable help will be most welcome.
Thanks and regards.