contactless smart card in c#
Posted on 2010-03-28
I need to develop a simple access control system using a mifare 1k contactless smart card and a omnikey cardman 5321 reader/writer.
I'm totally new to smart cards world and I've read a "theorical" book about CONTACT smart cards (just to get in touch) but I'm still lost.
It will be VERY helpful if you can tell me the steps for communicating and writing/reading data to/from this mifare 1k.
1) what drivers/apis should I use to communicate with the reader and with the card?
2) Can I use PC/SC driver for both contact and contactless?
3) can you please give me piece of c# winforms code for writing and reading data from the mifare 1k card?
4) what about writing/reading encrypted data, how should I procced? Could you provide a sample code please?
5) what about middleware and OS, does this smart card have any of those?
6) can you provide me a documentation on this smart card?
7) can you provide me a list of APDUs I could use for this?
If questions below are not important please just say that.
8) What's the CT-API?
9) What's I2C-BUS API?
10) Do I Need CT-API for writting a simple c# software for reading/writing data to smart cards?
11) Do I Need I2C-BUS API for writting a simple c# software for reading/writing data to smart cards?