I just setup SBS 2008 server. One the workstations we are using Win 7 with Outlook 2007. When we open Exchange we get "Connecting to sites" and it asks for username and password. I put in the username and password and it doesn't work. After I hit cancel it shows "Needs Password"' in the bottom right hand corner of Outlook. When I click on "Type Exchange Password to Connect" it changes to "Connected to Microsoft Exchange".
Also, when I hit Send/Receive I get the following
Task "Microsoft Exchange" reported error (0x8004010F) : "The operation failed. An object cannot be found."
This is the same error that I get on another SBS 2008. I can't seem to make it go away.