I want to show an image on a splash web page as follows:
1) a blank page shows at page load
2) a tiny circle containing a tiny portion of the image shows
3) the circle gradually increases in size showing more and more of the image...
4) the image is finally displayed in its full size.
5) the starting shape is a circle for a round image and may be a square for a rectangular image.
6) the object may be any photo or gif/bmp/jpg/png file?
Please advise how to do the above in very slow motion step by step instructions.
Thanks for your help.
Nothing in an HTTP request can be trusted, including HTTP headers and form data. A form token is a tool that can be used to guard against request forgeries (CSRF). This article shows an improved approach to form tokens, making it more difficult to…
I designed this idea while studying technology in the classroom. This is a semester long project. Students are asked to take photographs on a specific topic which they find meaningful, it can be a place or situation such as travel or homelessness.…