I have one Access 2003 program that works perfectly fine on Terminal Server 2008 but another one that does not. Everything works fine except the forms. I get the "object or class does not support the set of events" error. I am unable to get the code builder on the form to work. I have tried the following:
1. Created a new database and pulled all of the objects from the old one.
2. Taken the one that does work, deleted all objects, imported from the one that does not.
3. Made sure that all macros are enabled.
4. Set the directory as a trusted center.
5. Verified that the references in both databases are exactly the same.
6. Verified that Track Name AutoCorrect is off
7. Compiled the database - no errors
8. Compact and repair
9. Decompiled and recompiled
Where do I go from here?