adobe bridge photo gallery

I was given a photo gallery created with adobe bridge.  It works fine locally when I open the folder on my harddrive.

However when I upload it to my webserver nothing displays.

Does anyone have any clue to where the problem is?

Here is the page:

You can see the images there are images:

thanks for the help
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Ugo MenaCommented:
Hey Liz,
It looks like your page is not actually calling the gallery.swf file...looks like it is just calling this script: AC_RunActiveContent.js

From the parent directory Index of /Architecture/resources

Parent Directory

clicking on the gallery.swf file (which is what I assume the page should be loading)... starts to load your gallery page, but there are some xml files that it is looking for that are not in the right place. Namely:

looks like you need to create the missing folders and place the xml files where needed OR change the gallery.swf file to look for the XML files in the same directory that it is in.
lizhhAuthor Commented:
I found a solution to this problem.  It is some kind of bug in the Adobe software which results in a affecting the permissions somehow so that the gallery is not able to be viewed online.

Read all about it on the Adobe bridge forum....

I was able to fix it by uploading the gallery in Dreamweaver and then it worked.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Ugo MenaCommented:
OK. I just finished reading the forum. Although it is wrong to think that this is/was a permissions issue. Bridge is outputting incorrect directory structures and code.

By uploading the gallery into Dreamweaver...Dreamweaver just removed the extra "resources" directory entry that Bridge's code seems to be creating. See the attached screenshot (Picture-2.pdf) and you will see the calls being made to  and the resulting  "not found".

In any case, glad you got it working. : )
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Web Development Software

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.