This thread is for general discussion about all things related to the Excel zone and its Experts. Topics welcome include:
- Asking for assistance with specific questions
- Issues, announcements, and discoveries related to this zone
- Discussing Experts Exchange features and functions
- Recognition of new Experts, amazing posts, and accomplishments
- Getting to know your fellow Experts
- Planning meets and greets with other Experts when traveling
And, occasionally, a little humor and other completely unrelated topics.
Any and all drivel posts such as "First Post" or "Subscribing" will be deleted. Note to all you buffoons: there is a link to the right with the text "Monitor". Click it. It does magical things.
This thread must not be used for any of the following:
- Presenting any specific member in a negative light
- Suggesting that any specific member needs to change their behavior
- Suggesting that others blacklist any Asker for any reason
These topics and any others like them should be taken up privately with the site moderators, all of whom are listed here with their email addresses:
Previous Expert Discussion: http:Q_25194799.html
Next Expert Discussion: http:Q_25993099.html
When this thread reaches a page size of about 75K (about 150 posts):
1) Create a new "Expert Discussion" thread using this content as a template, incrementing the number in the title, and setting the "Previous Expert Discussion" link to this thread.
2) Edit the new thread and set the points to zero by deleting the question and refunding the points (set the option "Refund Question Points upon Deletion"), and then re-opening the question.
3) Edit this question and set the "Next Expert Discussion" to link to the new thread.
4) Make a final post in this thread with a link to the new thread "Next Expert Discussion: http:Q_xxxxxxxxx.html
" and accept that post as the solution.