Help with Fiber Optic Cable

I just purchase a few of these: HP ProCurve 2810-48G Switch (J9022A)

Problem is, I dont have the right fiber for them. I need new cables. One end is ST and the new switches I bought require mini gbic transceivers but I cant seem to find the cable with the right size. When I google mini-gbic, all I get are transceivers, and I need the cables that FIT INTO those transceivers.

Now I know there are cables like this one in which the transceiver is built into the cable:

so ideally I'd need a fiber optic cable that had a Mini-gbic transceiver on one end and ST on the other.

Can anyone tell me where to purchase such a cable? I would settle for someone telling me where to find a cable that simply fit INTO a mini-gbic transceiver.

Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

It should be whats called an LC connection.  So you would need an LC/ST cable they come in various sizes.  An easy place to find them is

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Networking Hardware-Other

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.