* I have a Theme folder named MyTheme.
* Inside that folder I have a skin file named MyTheme.skin.
* In that skin file I have a third party control that has an ImageUrl attribute.
* In the root of my application project I have an Assets folder with an Images folder where I keep the image.
* I need to keep all the images in a centralized location, namely the Assets folder for various reasons I can't get into. :)
So, it kinda looks like this:
In the skin file, in the control, how do I reference the image file?
<abc:Control runat="server" ImageUrl="" />
I can't figure it out.
Can one of you fine experts help me out?