I currently have a Windows 7 Professional x64 bit PC that was once able to connect to \\domain\root, but after a reboot says windows can't access \\domain\root. This works for all other machines within the network except this one. Here are some notes:
1) The Windows 7 PC is accessing a DFS folder on another domain
2) The user has rights to access said folder
3) The user is able to access the share where the DFS folder actually resides
4) He has an XP virtual machine that can access the share fine
5) Other users that have the same OS are able to access the share
6) I have tried to flushdns, manually point him to the correct DNS servers, and have even restarted his PC to no avail.
7) I have disabled the Virtual PC Network Filter Driver
Does anyone have any ideas?